Over the the River Mountains southeast of Las Vegas you will find the Boulder City Airport located in Boulder City - home of Hoover Dam- in Sunny Southern Nevada. The airport is in Clark County, but owned and operated by the City of Boulder City. The airfield is located just 5 minutes southwest of town, once in town there are many hotels/motels, restaurants, outdoor recreation, parks to enjoy.
Boulder City Airport is a general aviation airport that is ranked 3rd busiest airport in the State of Nevada as many people come to fly out to the see Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, and the Grand Canyon. The Airport is conveniently located within minutes of Interstate 11 and Highway 93 and 95.
Boulder City Airport is committed to providing the public a valuable air transportation resource and enhancing the aeronautical industry in the community. Taking pride in it’s unique history and maintaining a safe operational environment. With more than 100,000 operations annually and 200,000 annual enplanements - BVU ranks the among the top 150 airports across the U.S.
- Two Runways of 5,100 and 3,800 feet accommodate a wide variety of fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
- Two Fixed-Based Operators (FBO) providing competitive fuel prices and pilot services
- Enterprise Car Rental reservations and pickup
- Nearly-perfect flying weather with 300+ days of sunshine annually
- RNAV GPS Approach
- Self-Service AvGas 100LL available 24 hours a day
- Aircraft charters, Skydiving, sight-seeing tours, and flight instruction are offered by on-airport businesses.
- Enjoy many more exciting Recreation Destination’s within minutes of BVU: Lake Mead, Hoover Dam, Bootleg Canyon Flight Lines, 3 Gorgeous golf courses: Boulder Creek, Boulder City Golf Club, and Cascata Golf Club!