Thinking of starting a business? Check out our new small business resource guide: Boulder City Small Business Resource Guide
Upon submission to the Business License Office, your application information will be forwarded to the Fire Department and the Building & Safety Division, you are responsible for scheduling inspections with each department. Licenses cannot be issued until all inspections have been approved. After approvals, your license will be invoiced and can be issued upon payment.
Inspections are not done for addresses that are not in Boulder City or for residential addresses.
- Can I operate my business from my home?
- My club wants to hold a fund raiser. Do we need a permit or license?
- Do I need a permit or license for a garage sale?
- Does my pet need a license?
- Can I sell liquor and have gaming in my business in Boulder City?
- How do I file a complaint about a business?
- What do I need to do to put signs up for my business?